1921

Hugh Steeper Limited was founded

 

1923

The first premises was opened in Roehampton, London

1948

Upper extremity prosthetic products and services were provided across the UK to the newly-formed NHS

 

1969

The first premises in Leeds was opened

1983

Assistive Technology product and service NHS contracts awarded

 

1988

The first lower extremity prosthetic service contract was secured with the NHS

1997

The first stand-alone NHS orthotics contract was awarded to the company

 

2015

After a major rebrand, the company reverted back to the original name, ‘Steeper’

2017

Paul Steeper and John Midgley became the new owners of Steeper Group

 

2017

Steeper HQ is opened in Leeds

For more information on the Steeper story please contact us at enquiries@steepergroup.com